SAILING MOVES US
Since 1952 the Arenys de Mar Yacht Club has been an entity focused on promoting maritime sport and culture, organizing races and providing activities and services designed for everbody. The Club is located in the safe haven harbour's north of Barcelona and well situated for the convenience of yachtmen. Costa Brava is only 13 miles away, Barcelona is 22 miles south and we are just 100 miles away from Balearics.
VALORS DEL CLUB
By training sailors from all ages through an official sailing school aproved by the Catalan sailing federation.
By organizing official and social races up to national championship level both in dinghy sailing and cruises to promote the competition and enjoy maritime sports.
With a stable port facilities that guarantee the security of the boats in any weather condition.
With the Port Master and his shore crew being in charge of your safety and comfort 24/7 for the whole year.
With the satisfaction, the contentment and ease from the members to engage in the social activities of the Club.
With social and economic events to enrich the area's liveliness.
By establishing a sense of familiarity, leisure and tranquility and allowing you to live new experiences.
By supplying the best nautical, gastronomic and social services.
The Club Board
- President - Carles Ubach i Nualart
- Vicepresident 1st - Enric Espinola Martín
- Vicepresident 2nd - Rafael Carbonell
- Treasurer - Enric Espinola i Martín
- Comodore - Ramon Miquel Tarragó
- Vicecomodore - Joaquim Arnaus Artes de Arcos
- Secretary - Joaquim Marias i Ribó
- Chairperson - Jaume Vigo
- Chairperson - Jordi Canals Caballé
- Chairperson - Josep Mª Monjo Larrañaga
- Chairperson - Santiago Twose Roura
Crew and managing team
- Director - Pilar Rodríguez
- Aire sportive: Diana Alborch
- Shoremaster (boatswain) - Sergi Panareda
- Account services - Olga Oriol
- Marketing - Laura Pedrero
- Base nàutica (BNAM): Ferran Martínez